Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my intake today, and hooked everything up again, turned it over twice. It didnt start so i got out and squeezed the upper radiator hose. I nearly **** bricks when i heard water swishing from the back... its coming out of the back left corner of the intake where the intake and the head meet.. This day just got even ****tier for me . If anyone can help me that'd be great. Tomorrow im going back out there to pull the whole ****ing thing off again. :mad: :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
http://www.warsprints.com
2,024 Posts
I changed my intake today, and hooked everything up again, turned it over twice. It didnt start so i got out and squeezed the upper radiator hose. I nearly **** bricks when i heard water swishing from the back... its coming out of the back left corner of the intake where the intake and the head meet.. This day just got even ****tier for me . If anyone can help me that'd be great. Tomorrow im going back out there to pull the whole ****ing thing off again. :mad: :( :( :( :( :( :(
Make sure you have the correct intake gasket and that the bolts are torqued. There may also be some intake bolts that go into the water jacket which needs to have a sealer applied to the threads before installation. If water is leaking that bad, it will be inside the motor as well. After you find and fix the problem, change the oil and filter before you try to start it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts