Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from turkey rod run picked my frame and a really sweat pete and jakes 4"drop I beam with hair pins. already have 27 roadster body. going to sit hi boy style on 28-29 A frame motors coming out of a 1987 ford turbo coupe with a 2.3 motor and five speed hope to use as much from turbo coupe as i can hope to get some help when it comes time for wireing up the EFI and computor thats all for now

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome...that sounds like a great project. I really like your engine choice also. :welcome:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site chillywillie2. :welcome: Sounds like a great project! :thumbup: Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Perhaps you want to start one of your own to document the build and allow us to follow along. There is a link at the top of the page. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site. Good luck with your new project.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts