Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just gave me the choice between two things I really want.I have been real close to getting some 15" Rally Wheels from Wheel Vintiques for the Malibu.They are not too expensive,after trim rings and flat caps it is a little over a bill each.She told me she would go on and get them for me.
Second choice dropped on me today.My Big * TV.I have been kicking around the idea of one for a while now.Just short of buying a Hitachi 57" Ultravision,when I took the money and bought a new toolbox for work.Well now she tells me rims or TV.
Think I'll take the TV.I can get the rims before Summer,plus I will have the TV before the Superbowl.

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
Tell her to get you the wheels.

Then buy her the for TV Christmas, she will love it.
LOL...sounds like what Christmas was like in my house with my husband. Year one, I got the sweater like what his highschool sweetheart use to wear that he liked. Year two, I got the jacket like what his highschool sweetheart use to wear - I don't even know how he found that ugly sucker...lol. Year three, I got intermittent windshield wipers for my truck (I did appreciate this one). Year four, I got a small kitchen appliance. Year five, I got the family DVD/VHS player combo. Year six, he forgot completly, so he claimed. Year seven, I got a new sewing machine (Finally something I wanted) but I went out with his credit card and bought it. This year, I get whatever I want...lol.

Go for the TV for you!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
Tell her to get you the wheels.

Then buy her the for TV Christmas, she will love it.

Bwahahahaha.....typical male mind.

Give her the choice between something too....two things she really wants...one not so cheap, one pretty cheap....she may just decide to get you both.
GO with the TV!

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I amgetting the TV.I talked to a co-worker last night,his son is in the Navy and stationed in NY at sub training.Anyway,he has the rims I want and said his son could use the cash,is gonna call and see what he'll take for them.

I bought my wife(girlfriend at time)a Holley carb for my 82 Z28 for Christmas.Do you believe she still married me??????

BTB.... I will be getting her something nice.She loves Diamonds.Can't go wrong with them.She deserves the best.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
poncho62 said:
Get her the TV, but you keep the remote..................that's the way it should be.
ahahaha, I love it.

I was only joking about getting her the TV. Tell her to get you both, and that this Christmas their won't be enough money for her to get anything.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell her to get you both, and that this Christmas their won't be enough money for her to get anything.

I would be in big trouble if I did not get her anything.

"Hey where has Rcastle been lately?"
"Man,didn't you hear?He did not get his wife a Christmas gift and she wacked him!!"

I guess I could get her a vacum,or some dish soap,or a new mop,or a set of pots..........you know,a hobby,it keeps her busy.
Now I know she reads these so I am in deep *!!!!!!!!

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
If there is one thing I've learned about buying gifts for women, don't try to think about when they want, just buy jewelry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts