Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow hotrodders i decided to join instead of just stealing all of ur great idea and not being a member. i have a few projects and not much time.( here are a few 60 American,61 rambler classic wagon,64 corvair and 56 f100).been a mechanic hottroder all my life,my first project was a 72 vega with 350/400 combo did it all my self. OK thats pretty much it hope i didn.t bore any body :D

·
Member - AMC/Rambler "guru"
1,848 Posts
I'm a big Rambler guy, interested in your plans for the Ramblers. Search "Rambler" on here, you'll find a couple interesting projects!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ramblers

ok will post pics as soon as i can.i always liked the oddball cars had a few international trucks but just recently got hooked on the ramblers.sorry to say but i can't keep anything stock. so the ride begins!!

·
Member - AMC/Rambler "guru"
1,848 Posts
I understand not keeping it stock. I like to drive my cars too! Always thought I'd like to restore a car, but when I think about it, I start thinking about certain things I'd like/need to improve on it... Even adding a dual MC instead of a fruit jar is a modification and makes the car NOT a restoration, even if it is safer.

Take a look at my photo album, you'll see how stock my Rambler is! I set out to build what AMC could have built had the body been in production in 87 when the 4.0L came out in the Jeep Cherokee. I even deviated from that idea when I ran across what I thought was a deal on a Jag axle... and got the idea to flame it... and to make the engine bigger...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.