Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, having trouble accessing the classifieds. When I click on the link my screen comes up blank except for a link at the top that says advert blocked, or something to that effect. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

I think it has something to do with my browser settings but what so far the changes I have tried dont work. When I click on a classifed link my computer starts to pull up the new page but shows up blank except for link at the top that says "Advert blocked". When I click on that its just pulls another page up that says the exact same thing. I tried shutting the pop up blocker down but still no new page. Sound familiar to anyone? Thanks.

·
Ford Man to the bone!!!
112 Posts
On my system they did not even show the Pics, which are the links to get to the ads. I have Norton Firewall and Antivirus. I went to the Norton Firewall Ad Blocking Configuration setting. In there I went to Advanced and added this site. Then in the right pane I pressed add.. and entered /ads and sellected permit. They are now working for me. Thanks for the reminder. :smash:

I figure the ads are removed when item is sold or how does that work?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts