Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm in the process of restoring a '77 280z and would like to combine two of my hobbies. For the last 3 years I've been making CNC parts for various things. Just recently I've started to produce them for cars. My latest were exhaust flanges for our inline 6 engines.

I'm wondering if there is anything that you guys would like to see made? It can be a single piece of something small like a throttle body adapter, or a large run of turbo flanges. I'm up for anything, being bored with a cnc mill is a crime!

Cheers,
Andrew

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
welcome....Only problem is, you are not allowed to advertsie a money making venture on this board..........Now, if you want to do it free, I am sure we can keep you busy................... :thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At home a Bridgeport Series II mill with a retrofitted control. At work, an Acra mill with a Crusader M control (which I hate), and 3 Daewoo lathes with Fanuc 0 controls (which are great).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.