Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If my 350 sbc has 8.5 compression with 76 cc heads, what will my comp. be if I change to 67 or 64 cc heads? I know there is a formula to figure this out be for the life of me I can"t find it. Here is my current set up Napa rebuilt long block with 882 heads (been told these motors are bad about having less than advertised comp. :confused: ), Comp cams xe268h cam with matched springs, RPM manifold, 650 edelbrock carb, 1 5/8 long tubes, 2.5 pipes with balance pipe, TH 350 with shift kit stock converter in a 3300# 72 Nova with 3.08 gears. I now a new converter is needed, thinking 2500 stall any suggestions? and the gears going to be changed to 3.42. This is a daily driver that gets played with on the weekends. Thanks for the help. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
IMHO....
I would get the S/R Torquers, in a 64cc chamber. A 62cc wouldn't hurt... :thumbup: Esp. since you have the 268 cam. Vortech, you'll have to get another intake; Do you like aluminum heads? I might be going out on a limb to say the World heads are a little better? I myself like Dart products....
My .02....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.