Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
40 ford

I thought the back could be made by splitting another hood down the middle. Its just an idea for a 35-40 ford , Ill post a 29 boat tail idea also.The 55 chevy has a 49ish chevy roof .The 64 ford wagon has a breaze-way roof moved up for a ranchero look -59 chevy bumpers .I have tons more ideas .

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
marlin 65 nova

Great minds think alike .Fast back nova , never was .till a marlin roof found it .That is a roof line that could work on alot of cars

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
919 Posts
Way cool stuff.

Want a challenge? I'm rebuilding (not restoring) this 70 mustang. It's for my wife and she doesn't want a muscle car with scoops and spoilers. So I'm thinking of a very deep body color (like a deep red or blue and a light tan top. Make it like a classy hot rod. some 17" five spokes, lowered a little with a forward rake to it. Any other ideas?

The gold one is a good picture of a perfect 70 coupe with a vynal top and the other picture is a bad hack job of the scheme I have in my head.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Could you maybe do something with this. It's my 62 Electra. I'm planning a fuel injection system for it and preparing for a disc brake conversion. Eventually I would like to do a mild custom with it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
nice work!

Great Ideas Clark. Did you use Prisma colors on those? Good job with the color fades, and chrome. Those things can be tricky. Your designs are well thought out, and really compliment each car's original body lines. But I gotta tell ya, I really like the bug. Did you do all the body mods, and channel job yourself? I saw an oval here in Sac. about a year ago, with the same basic rat concept, and I loved it. Ever since then, Iv'e been itch'en to do one, but yours blows anything I would of thought about doing, off the jack-stands. nice work. :thumbup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
mistaken identity

I think you got the wrong guy Clark, I don't have a buick. I would like to see what you come up with though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vw rat

I was going to do it black w/ red rims & www tires .But the etching primer was army green ,I have tons more photos on www.thesamba.com under 58-64 ragtop gallery .I built that vw for well under $2000.00 , did all the work myself in my drive way .In fact the vw running gear is so simple i think im going to use it under my 49 dodge pickup .

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts