Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts

I forget what magazine that is from. :)

That mark still looks fresh to this day. Some of the rubber spatter is still on the road.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Father / Son Pro Stockers' Warren/Kurt

How do you post movies???

·
Shop Owner And Troll Hunter
2,643 Posts
pro,

Are you referring to the Warren father and son team that ran the early black 70s chevelles? If so they had some awesome cars. They toured with Super Chevy for several years when I was working for Argus publishing (super chevy). During the mid 90s.

Troy

·
Registered
190 Posts
troy-curt said:
pro,

Are you referring to the Warren father and son team that ran the early black 70s chevelles? If so they had some awesome cars. They toured with Super Chevy for several years when I was working for Argus publishing (super chevy). During the mid 90s.

Troy

Troy
This was Warren and Kurt Johnson @ fall Nationals. Not a shot that will be seen too many more times since Warren is about to pull the plug on his driving carrer after next season.

I have a short clip of my old panel truck from the 70's. Don't know how to post it tho.

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Geez Nightfire, I was at that car show.:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Paint job I did Waaaay back in the '70's.

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
This is an old pic. I took at the Street Rod Nat. in Min. back in the 70's, but is still a favorite. Can you say Loooow.

Attachments

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
pro70z28 said:
This is an old pic. I took at the Street Rod Nat. in Min. back in the 70's, but is still a favorite. Can you say Loooow.
That was back when you could still go to a junkyard and be able to buy a Hemi uh?

·
Registered
190 Posts
BstMech said:
That was back when you could still go to a junkyard and be able to buy a Hemi uh?
Yup, That was an impressive ride for the 70's. I think it's purdy' impressive today! Don't know how he got by with the blower. Maybe he trailered it there. I do know it ran hard. They did an article on it not long after the nats. Reporter said @ 80 m.p.h. they nailed it and lit the tires up.

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Nightfire said:
:confused: which one
Mike
The Ford Show and Shine on McPhillips Ave during the summer, the red "Giant" bike at the gate was mine, I was walking around with my camera taking shots of the cars. I live two blocks away from the Hotel where they had the show.:)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts