Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installing an after-market coolant recovery tank (see pic).
There are 2 pipe lines coming out the bottom of the tank, one longer than the other. The longer line appears to go up into the tank almost 3/4 to the top.

Which line is used to connect from radiator overflow tube? What is the second line used for?


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.