Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for those who missed the action, or don't know where to get a good recap of the action, I found this here, on this very website. So there was this charity thread I never made a post in, but remember it being posted with the usual advertising rules being mentioned by good members and moderators, and now it's got a million pages, maybe a few less, but still a lot.

I noticed Jon has a sense of humor when his lines get crossed (parody pics), and it really makes for an interesting story. I can relate since I get this way myself when upset.... sure beats getting violent like some people. :sweat:

I'll let everything else speak for itself.
-Matt

Cork Corky Coker

for the parody pics, go about 2/3 down, click thumbnails to enlarge parody pics here

edit: He lost a potential customer right here. tsk tsk tsk stupid sellout. :nono: I wonder how many others he lost... and if this gets out to any hotrodding mags (car craft, super chevy, phr, hot rod, etc.) what will happen. Of course, they likely won't cover the story since he's an advertiser there. :rolleyes: eph the advertiser... tell the truth. That's what journalism is supposed to be, isn't it?

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Where in the heck have you been?????? This is old news......we only talked about it on here every day for a month or so. Look at the home page of HR dot com and its even posted on there....Sheeeeeesh...Glad ya made it back though, LOL. :D

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Henry... I've been busy with college, other (Jeep) forums, general life stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts