Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me identify this setup?
Currently on a set of etec 200 heads. It looks like they are 1.5/1.6. I actually will be replacing it with something else but want to understand what is there now.

·
More for Less Racer
19,628 Posts
Why are you wanting to replace it? That was Crane's very good shaft set-up, it is too bad that it didn't catch fire with builders and become popular.

Impossible to tell ratio's just from that picture.

Crane Pro Series Quik-Lift IIRC was the name of them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why are you wanting to replace it? That was Crane's very good shaft set-up, it is too bad that it didn't catch fire with builders and become popular.

Impossible to tell ratio's just from that picture.

Crane Pro Series Quik-Lift IIRC was the name of them.
Because I trashed them being an idiot.
Downshift from third to first accidentally and snapped the rocker shaft on cylinder 2. I'll be pulling the heads as I fear more carnage. It actually drove home like this. I didn't expect this at all as there was minimal noise. I thought maybe a bent pushrod or more but damn, I screwed it up....

Attachments

·
True Hotrodder
1,420 Posts
Hit me with a PM if you want to sell the remains.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I might have a brand new setup. I bought a couple when they came out but can't recall if I used them. Let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might have a brand new setup. I bought a couple when they came out but can't recall if I used them. Let me know.
I would definitely be interested. I just assumed I should change them out since it is an old setup and thought I wouldn't find replacement parts. PM me a price. These are 1.5/1.6 ratio.

·
More for Less Racer
19,628 Posts
You'll also need to identify what offsets are on those as there will be several possibilities. You could always use something with more intake offset, even if you don't need it

·
Registered
860 Posts
Remove one intake and one exhaust rocker. The rocker with the shortest distance between trunion and pushrod cup will be the 1.6 rocker. That's assuming they actually are 1.5 and 1.6.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Remove one intake and one exhaust rocker. The rocker with the shortest distance between trunion and pushrod cup will be the 1.6 rocker. That's assuming they actually are 1.5 and 1.6.
Thanks. I have identified the set as the Pro Series Part Number 118107-1. The rocker arms seem to be 1.55 and 1.6 stamped directly on the bottom of the rocker arms themselves. I am hoping a fellow forum member can find the parts he think he may have what I need. If anyone else may have the parts, I would love to put this thing back together.
If not, I suppose I am back to buying a new assembly of some sort for my E-Tec 200 heads.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts