Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I 'm new to this so appologies if any of this is wrong.
I have read through the knowledge base having searched for "crankshaft" and have found agreat deal of interesting and informative stuff but not the answer to the following

Does anyone know where I can get a forged crank for my 400. I need it to be a stock pattern and accept the other stock components. As I need to get it shipped to the UK an eastcoast source would be a little cheaper for me.

Thanks in advance

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Hey..new guy...

post this in the engine forum and see if you get some action..this is the introduce yourself to the members forum and isn't likely to get much response on and engine question....your move dude!! You wouldn't have a Summit Racing catalog around would you? They just might have your stuff, just a thought, don't know for sure. CK this site: www.summitracing.com/ to visit summit on line.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tazz
I realised my mistake and subsequently asked the question in the engine forum. The reply I got suggested Summit. I did try them but they were unable to help. I subsequently tried just about everywhere that the search engine turned up. It took hours. The only items I could find were the seriously expensive race items. These were out of the question in terms of price and application.

You guys have been a great help. Its quite difficult to get quality information and parts over here. My engine rebuild would not be possible without the wealth of information that I have been given by this site and its members.

Thanks again.
:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.