Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 1951 chev truck today, 5 window, with a 6 in it, and I wanted to know about swapping the frame and using a 70- 81 camaro frame.... I have heard lot's of guys use the clip's but not the frame.... this will be my first real project!! but I need to find someone that has done one like it, and get some tips or advice..!! help :cool:

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats why I need to learn more about these things before I start ripping stuff apart with my tools!! LOL, The truck frame I have is completley shot but I will have to figure out something for the back end.... hmmmmm the camaro I found has a 454 in it and was rear ended, so I bought both of them today

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah Niel, you should be a recording star!! LOL
hey there Willy's 36... I noticed your are from Bakersfield!! that is a fun place... I have walked down Buck Owns BVD and it was sure hot that day!! wow!!! I knew a girl that worked as a waitress at the flying J truck stop on the out skirts of town! memories............. I really wanna go back there soon...there are some very awsome people there... and they know how to party!!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.