Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
App a month ago, I paid 10 USD for a camshaft recommendation on the Crower home page.
I got a automatic email answer with order confirmation.

After a couple of weeks without hearing from them, I sent a mail and asked for a response.
After still another week I sent one more mail, this time to one of their personal tech support mail addresses.
Still no response.
If my camshaft question for some reason doesn't make sense, I think they still could answer and let me know, as long as I paid them 10 USD to do it.

Does any of you know if they have a problem with their homepage or something?

·
Registered
616 Posts
My experience w/ Crower some years ago was excellent parts and horrible business practice, perhaps they just prefer to deal with professional racers they already know and not regular consumer types although these days everybody blames Covid for everything. In my case they are local to me and my offer to visit personally seemed to move things along when I had a problem, for you, I'm afraid you're possibly out your $10, or you'll hear from them after you've gone some other route. I think there are other cam companies or possibly Summit that might be more helpful.

·
More for Less Racer
20,932 Posts
Not Crower, but a custom cam grinder. Fill out his online cam recommendation form(free), and he will get back to you with a recommended cam spec.

Jones Cams

He goes by "CamKing" on a lot of boards and now owns the Speed-Talk forums....he has been here at Hotrodders. Mike Jones

Bullet Cams is another good business.

I've heard Crower has gotten spotty, but no bad experience myself.

·
Slow but willing learner
5,403 Posts
Do they not answer the phone number listed on their web site. 619.661.6477

When I ordered my cam I called and Dave Crower answered the phone..I had an excellent experience with them.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.