Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here watch CSI?
Why do they always leave the lights out and use flaslights to try and find clues?
I mean no matter if theres a million candlwatts of power, they shut the lights out and use there flashlights????:confused: HG

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
To concentrate their focus? I don't know really for sure. I don't go on a premise until after the initial investigation is done. Couldn't tell you. I don't watch that show. Are they using Luminol? LOL....

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea they use the luminol, but they have the lights out regardless.
Watch it one nite. Its a great show, but I just cant figure out the no lights thing! Hg

·
What to write here?
41 Posts
I'll have to see if I can find when it's on here and give it a boo. Been a while since I picked the TV show. If it isn't on Treehouse TV or the Speed channel, it doesn't usually get watched...lol.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Criminals do not pay their electric bill?I have often wondered that when I watch that type of show,I mean how realistic?If I was an investigator I would throw on the lights,turn on the stereo,get a cold one from the fridge and go to work!!!!!They wont miss anything from the fridge,the music will not bother them.Would not take anyones personal belongings though.Gotta draw the line somewhere ,man.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.