Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty cool! Looks a little too much like Volvo, but cool.

Here is the ad (Click here)

Brian

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
yea, It's cool. but it does resemble the Volvo... seeing that roof grafted like that, and seeing that it actully 'fits' the car. I bet an old studebaker could benefit from that also as a modern approach.

·
More for Less Racer
20,931 Posts
I like it, good clean execution without being overdone. Would probably have looked just as good with the original roof or just chop the original roof a couple inches too. Probably a lot of fun to drive, it would be cool to see it finished.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
That's just cool! It reminds me of one of those James Bond cars in the front end, Aston Martin? Nice find, Brian. Dan

·
Semper Gumby
395 Posts
Cool Rambler

Since I have a Volv0 1800S with an '87 Camaro V6 & trans in it - I gotta say I love it!

And since I am also active on the Volvo 1800 BB, I sent them a link to it as well!

The 1800 puritans will HATE it (but then, I am a "heathen" for not keeping mine all Volvo!) The rest of the 1800 Board will love it

As for me - wish I had room for another project - It'd find a home here in a heartbeat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.