Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my names George owner of GP Grapic Designs i specialize in creative graphics for high end show cars and race cars commercial vehicles signs etc. heres a few examples of my art work Thanks for your time George

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow! Would you be willing to share any pointers? I'm doing custom painting as a side. I'm really looking to step up my airbrush stuff but am unclear where to start. I'm really interested in the chrome effect you do it looks so real. Anyways, awesome stuff.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thansk guys and heres one better all the work your looking at is custom vinyl graphics lol beleive it or not! Digitaly printed im sure most has heard of the wrap systems out same thing great durabilty and awesome shine my vibe is half wrapped and i get people all the time saying nice paint work i just nod my head in traffic not enough time to explain, But love to answer any questions conserning or air brushing with i do aswell !thanks George

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.