Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it goin fellas? It's been a while but i'm back. I used to be on this site a whild ago but took to long to return from my break away from a computer and goo the boot! Any way i'm looking into custom fab schools all around the country. Ones that mainley teech custom metal work and paint. I've welded for years and already have a welding degree. I weld and fab for a living.(just not the kind of stuff that i wan't to build.) If anyone out there can offer up any names, e-mails,addresses,or phone numbers of ant schools that offer what i want i would greatley appricate it. Every one says wyo-tech, wyo-tech, but they just seem so expensive. (or mabey i'm just too cheep!) But anyway, any info would be great. Look forward to hearin from ya!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey...I feel you I am currently a student at a school that teaches paint, body, welding, fiberglass, and some custom work not much but I guess we get the basics and then we take it from there. Anyways I was also intersted in just custom fab and metal work but was unable to find a school that would teach me what I wanted to I settled for where I am at today. Renton Technical College.(Seattle) But I understand what you have to say about Wyo-Tech and I have met people that have wasted their money and time at Wyo-Tech (no offense intended to anyone who reads this just quoting what they told me). I got tired of looking around and finally whent to RTC.CTC.EDU and I think that it was the best decision that I have made to this day. Less money more hands on (unlike Wyo-Tech where you have 6 months of book work and 3 months of hands on) that may work for some people but I know that it would not work for me. well sorry if I wasnt able to answer your question but I can tell you that a college close to home would probably be a better choice....But you can ask around and see what you can find

Ohh yeah for 2 years I will pay 3,500 not including tools- tools will be around 1,800 and ofcourse some books and a tool box but its a lot less than what you would pay at Wyo-Tech or UTI. and I am only 19 I messed up when registering

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.