Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.
Headin to the Hookahville concert to check out the peace love n flower people. Doin security for it. Not real wild, but gets me one step closer to my engine n Christmas layaways. Yep Layaways early this year. Cya in a few. HG:welcome:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hemmi,

I always hate part time jobs, yet, sometimes that is what can get us our toys. Have a good time, must be fun to watch people at least.
Dutch

·
Banned
431 Posts
would you do me a favor and knock out a few of them hippies for me? just tell them, Aaron sent you. :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
HemmiGremmie said:
Well.
Headin to the Hookahville concert to check out the peace love n flower people. Doin security for it. Not real wild, but gets me one step closer to my engine n Christmas layaways. Yep Layaways early this year. Cya in a few. HG:welcome:
Don't forget your Bush/Cheney t-shirt!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Alright, since everbody else knows already and Hookahville isn't on any maps I have to know.

What's a Hookah? Is it Yankenese for Hooker?

Larry

·
Banned
431 Posts
coldknock said:
Alright, since everbody else knows already and Hookahville isn't on any maps I have to know.

What's a Hookah? Is it Yankenese for Hooker?

Larry
i don't know. i just saw the comment "peace, love and flower people" and felt like beating something. :boxing:

have i ever metioned that i hate hippies?

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Hookaville is a once a year thing....Kind of a Woodstock type concert.
Hookaville
It is right outside of Columbus, in Kirkersville I believe....Good luck Hemmie....take lots of pics, and bring plenty of beads!:p
Later,
WEIMER

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
bongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbangbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbangbongbongbongbongbongbongbong

Mike

How many times did I spell bang and not bong?

·
572 Posts
Nightfire said:
bongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbong bang bongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbong bang bongbongbongbongbongbongbong

Mike

How many times did I spell bang and not bong?
As the Toosie Pop turtle would say.......Thhhhhhreeeeee times.
Later,
WEIMER

·
572 Posts
:confused: 2?

Two were posted in the body of the message and 1 was posted in the question.....:p
Later,
WEIMER

1 - 20 of 35 Posts