Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
D71's, Timer, older brother David C. could use some help

I'm D71's older brother, was also known by other names, Timer is one. I have a problem here, Don and I have parted ways. Thou I still love him, I am trying to get him some help that he needs. He has became violent, I regret now not having him arrested for terroristic threats, August 3rd but I do have a upcoming case of Domestic violence. He is kicking my butt in court.

I am not like him, I am on the Home shop Machinist forum, have plenty of friends there, On the Metalmeet forum flip the last two letters of the name. I had to change my phone number, my credit cards and my user names, delete the facebook account and the youtube account. I also changed my Hamb user name.

Don is extremely intelligent, most the time a real good guy. But so egotistical he is dangerous, Argue with him and he tries to do to you what he did to the tanks and fenders off the first bike he was painting. He stomped them flat. Really flat. A 280lb boy can flatten fatbobs. I ended up painting that bike cinnamon red with sparse HOK red Kameleon flake and UC35 clear coat.

All us brothers growed up kinda rough, big boys, muscled up like a barrel. We ate squirrels and bug infested flour dumplings as we was raised poor. But this does not excuse his behavior. I am asking for anybody who was physcially threatened to come forward and help me. My email address is [email protected] My court date is less than a week. I am a big ugly tattooed biker, Don is younger and looks more normal. He has plenty of money to throw at a attorney, I have crap. He even took some of the engine tools I make my money off Harleys with.

If any of you have been threatened or harrassed and would like to contribute to the "letters" or posts where Don got ugly, please email me. I can add them into the stack here going to court with me. I am also searching out posts where he was violent to others.

I do not wish any harm to come to him, just to be left alone to paint, build my hotrods and grow older and more feeble. I have a small fabrication shop here in North Georgia. I can build anything and sometimes do. right now I got a $200 cnc-plasma gantry on the dining room table working the bugs out of it.

Anyways I can contribute I will be happy to.. Toys I am working on? well I set up a 300 gallon deruster tank At Pat Groovers in Rome Ga, he has also a 18 foot deep powdercoat oven, I have a cnc bridgeport, lathe, presses, punch press, shaper, brakes, tig stick mig welders here and try to english wheel, got hoosier anvils and a home made frame.. it seems to work.

Project cars? well I got a 41 chev one ton w/century wheel lift wrecker bed, a 48 Ford Fie made in Atlanta Ga, a 91 Custom CRX, and a 2005 Civic we are converting into a truck. My daily driver is a 78 El Camino.

I'll be back.. right now I gotta paperwork.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A few pictures still posted online

A Ninja I picked up, repaired the glass on and true-fired it.

My current rider, a 97 Georgia State Patrol bike. Reworked slightly for more power, painted HOK Burple KBC13? UC35 clear, micro-rainbo metalflake.

$500 plc running three axis on a model 3 style homeshop made bender.

Sorry, I have deleted most the pictures after moving them to facebook, then deleted the facebook account. I have some of the project Civic truck on metalmeet.com

Kameleon color changing flames shot onto a Superglide fender, this was the most flashy and prettiest motorcycle ever. Black, rainbo metalflake, and them flames licked and moved as you walked around the bike.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Heck.. some of you might like a REAL tig, spot welder timer, edm, plasma cutter rolled into one "$200" package?

I am working on a capacitor discharge welder in the same package, the tiny Basic stamp CPU is not really adapted well to the application, it is however what I have in the junk drawer. The LCD screen, programmed in Ascii, is a pain but does away with half a dozen knobs and led function indicators.

thickest metal to tig? well I am thinking on sheetmetal, about 20-50 amps max.

Pretties? Not mine.. but it sat here in my yard long enough to be claimed.. A wrecker rollback driver pulled up with a POC parts car.. he saw this and tried to triple the pre-arranged price.. (not the girl, the excalibur car)..
That car is sitting dormant, the hinge down the hood funneled water into the air cleaner wingnut hole.. motor has been full of water for 2 years now.. a high compression 454, (he ain't gonna like what that will cost)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.