Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Anglipop
6 Posts
I am building an Anglia convertible (phantom fiberglass body built in 1970s in California) street rod with a Supercharged Ecotec engine and Aisen 5 speed manual transmission (same as 2007 Solstice GXP and Sky Redline). Photos are on my company website at www ************com on the Anglia page. Please check it out and sign the Guest Book on the Contact Us page if you like what you see (and hear). The thread here about installing rack and pinion steering on a beam axle was very interesting, so I joined the forum to find out if this combination will work on my Anglia.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Welcome to the site... :thumbup: Great to have you here... :thumbup:

Sorry but you can't advertises on a thread.. The Mods will soon let you know about it..Read the rules about Advertising.. :nono:

·
Anglipop
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photos

I moved to Greer SC in Feb2010 and brought my Anglia with me. While I have not done any significant work, I have documented my progress so far with pictures on facebook Anglia Fans

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anglia-Fans/116007798413018?v=photos#!/album.php?aid=20410&id=116007798413018

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.