Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I posted the above link in hopes of helping others, for some reason there is very little information out there about this, considering how many cars it was swapped into….. , I can say first hand that all parts numbers are correct!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rear ended is assembled and back in the car, holy crap what a difference!!! Original gears weee 2:88, new gears are 3:73, it was a beast before, now it’s crazy, and when I go back in the motor with ported heads and intake with bigger throttle body and larger injectors, it’s just gonna be stupid!! Sometimes ya just gotta be stupid!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The stock rear end is holding up behind ls swapped cars, so I shouldn’t have a problem, I would likely have to do something different if I were to try to run drag radials, but on street tires, it breaks lose before it hooks too hard.
I though about poly bushes for the trailing arms and cage mounts, but apparently if cage is too stiff it will tear the metal, it’s just a Saturday nightcruiser, will never hit a strip, and for the 400 rwhp I am laying down it should be plenty strong enough

1 - 5 of 5 Posts