Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can legally get a new data plate made? I'm restoring a 61 Thunderbird which was dismantled when I purchased it and the data plate that goes on the front drivers door jam is missing. I have a PA title and bill of sale for this car. Are there OEM looking rivets available for these?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, you came through again. You're simply amazing! I'm sure you have enough to do but how do you embed photos in the message area. I was going to embed one of my project but no luck. Not that important but just curious.

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
When you post a reply, there will be a tool bar above the message entry. One box will read IMG. You hit that and another box will appear where you can cut and paste your URL in.

The image you wish to display must be in jpg or gif format. And it must be hosted somewheres on a gallery. Or, this board offers you a free gallery and you can upload your photos off your drive and the gallery will become your host and just enter the URL.

:confused:

Damn I hoped I explained that clearly. :pain:

·
Registered
358 Posts
61 tbird, would you like to put your hands on a '61 bird, with 50K on the odometer, partially disassembled, lots of extra parts and sheet metal repair panels included, with a clean Florida title? (plus a 66 390 and C6 available) I've got one sitting outside my shop which I doubt I'll ever get around to and will sell it cheap. LMK.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Biggarmike, Yes I am interested. Please tell me more about the car. Is it a convertible or coupe? Where in Florida are you? I lived in Stuart for over 5 years and was stationed for 4 years (a million years ago) in Cocoa Beach.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules but here's my email address: [email protected] If possible photos would be great. Thanks JMC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts