Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I'm looking for another beater Nova like my blue one that I gave $75 for but this time, well I was gonna do it last time, I am thinking about making a Death Proof clone out of it. Would you guys disown me if I did?-Alex.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just do it!! It would be cool. I don't think I would install the removable tractor seat or plexiglass though. Maybe just make the outside the same as the movie car. The hood emblem may be hard to find. :thumbup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey fast68, you should have seen my 69 Nova when I bought it! It was within two weeks of being crushed! Everyone of the people who saw this thing said and I quote "What the he11 are you gonna do with that thing?! Part it, Crush it, and forget-about-it!" At least I had the balls enough to take on the project of getting this friggin bondo bucket rustmobile on the dam road again. I love Novas! To me they are the most badazz car GM ever made. Light weight with a V8. Great body lines and have always been a good price. Lov 'em. Ask anyone who knows me. All I'm saying is if I find another plain jane nothin fancy rusted out hulk that is within days of meeting it's maker (again) that I might shoot some flat black paint on it and a scull and crossed lightning bolts decal on the hood. I really don't see how that is ruining it anymore than if someone were gonna get paid $100 for shredding it and turning it into a pile of toasters.-Alex.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I'm no Kurt Russell either. LOL. I actually hate the movie, I think Quenton Tarrentino is a hack, but Kurt Russell is cool and so are the cars. The movie could have been cool if there wasn't an hour and a half of talking though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.