Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,355 Posts
Why...the 440 fall out of the Camaro......................just kidding.

Why not put an ad in our classified section.

·
Kruzin Karl
153 Posts
I used to have a bright Lime green one when I was 16.
Started looking at them a while back on ebay, thinking about picking one up, and boy was I shocked at how much a decent one was going for!
Good luck in your search. Later - Karl.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, the narrow mindness of chevy people with there fascination of a 350 has made my urge to build the caMOPARo keep on flowing. I just want another a body around since i sold my dart

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well its the truth. every car show i go to or every time i go to the parts store im always getting my balls busted because my slopar doesnt have the 1 wire hillbilly ignition system, and the distributor is in the front. oh and how nothin beats a 350.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I sold my 71 Demon a few years back CHEAP. It worked out to about $11,000 U.S. at the time, turnkey driver that passed emissions with flying colours every year...

·
Registered
654 Posts
When we were just out of high school a buddy bought a '70 Demon from another friend. It was rust free with 50,000 miles. We built the 340 and the 727 into a pretty nice combination. Then life got in the way and the car was stored in a shed on the farm. Fast forward 20 years or so and his 16 year old pulled the car out, got it running again. Redid the interior back to stock, pulled the engine for detailing, had the car painted with new stripes applied.

It was good to be working on the Demon again and even better to see it out for the occasional cruise with the next generation at the wheel.

Sorry but I am sure it is not for sale.

Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mopars are fun and have deep pockets to keep them running.
Our family had its shareof MOPAR drivers over the years.
Looking forward to picking up another soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts