Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to body work and need help on removal process of dents. Can anyone recommend any videos that could be helpful? Thanks Redsag

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
You have found the info mother lode right here! I found this place a couple of years ago while looking for answers to rust repair questions and resto parts and what I found would take an entire encyclopedia to cover. :) Just check out the knowledge base and you will most likely find more there than you would on any video or book out there and if you still need help these guys can provide the answer to ANY question you may have.

·
Registered
285 Posts
redsag 78 said:
I am new to body work and need help on removal process of dents. Can anyone recommend any videos that could be helpful? Thanks Redsag
Don't you know? The folks here just slather on a heap of Bondo and hide it with paint. :D Dent shment.... problem solved!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Reading this Thread reminded me of the "Revolutionary dent Removal Tool" that I think Martin SR. tried-I wonder whatever happened with that?

·
Paintshop Dog
404 Posts
You know, I thought of something today! I think it was said by a great psychiatrist once "The definition of insane is repeating the same process over and over, but expecting a different result." Then I wiped the quarter I was working on again and sanded it again.... :( ...and hoped to get it straight this time. I realized, body-work is insanity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts