Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there with desktop dyno that can give me some help with figuring out shift points and Hp on my 454. It's a stock bore with 22cc dome pistons. Has non ported 820 heads and magnum 280h camshaft. Single plane intake manifold with a proform 750 carb and long tube headers. I'm using it to bracket race but dont want to over rev it and blow it up.

Thanks

·
Registered
331 Posts
Anyone out there with desktop dyno that can give me some help with figuring out shift points and Hp on my 454. It's a stock bore with 22cc dome pistons. Has non ported 820 heads and magnum 280h camshaft. Single plane intake manifold with a proform 750 carb and long tube headers. I'm using it to bracket race but dont want to over rev it and blow it up.

Thanks
I did a little digging and had to guess on a few things but my dyno software says 433 horsepower @5000 rpms and 515 ftlbs @4000 rpms. My software tends to read a little low on the horsepower but fairly accurate on rpms and torque. If I had to guess, shift @ 5500 rpms

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.