Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
How about Hotrodders Bulletin Board...Yeah, this website. With 51,125 members, I'm sure there is someone here other than yourself with a deuce coupe. I've received lots of good info on my 52 Ford pick-up. A lot of us keep old magazines for the articles on the cars we're working on. You may ask a question, and some one will remember an article in a magazine and look it up. If it's parts that you need, most of us have catalogs and can look up numbers and prices. Sometimes it takes a day or so to get an answer depending on the question. If you noticed in your own post, you were answered in 58 minutes. The key is to communicate, too much information is good. Be sure to acknowledge the replies, and don't worry...We got spell check.
We're here to help. Soon, you'll be answering posts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
websites

This website is awsome . I was just wondering if there was a dedicated site for the deuce coupe , with a forum, etc. An idea I have for this sites journals is to have all the journals listed by year and model instead of a title. That way you can go right to the ones you want to see.

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
There is a fella here with a pair of 32s.................name is on the tip of my tongue.....................Oh yeah..........DEUCE.

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
lakota said:
There is a website with a forum called Deuce Den.

www.clubhotrod.com

Maybe that's what you're looking for.
No, you cant use that one.........it is reserved for this girl there, that just wants to talk about her 32 roadster......................................

·
Ford Man to the bone!!!
112 Posts
droddy said:
...An idea I have for this sites journals is to have all the journals listed by year and model instead of a title. That way you can go right to the ones you want to see.
I agree on that point. I went there today and spent hours looking. One problem is there are a lot of journals from Rodders who have shown work on more than one car. If a mod could set up a field in the database for car type/year then have each user go fill it in that would help. A helpful tool here would be an ability to search the journal. Most journals have somewhere in the write ups a mention of what you are looking at.

[I'm gonna post this to the "Site Suggestions and Help" section right now!]

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
poncho62 said:
No, you cant use that one.........it is reserved for this girl there, that just wants to talk about her 32 roadster......................................

And she's better off bothering them than us.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Ain't that the truth.....besides her boyfriend uses too many four letter adjectives. :D

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
Ain't that the truth.....besides her boyfriend uses too many four letter adjectives. :D
Dont you just hate it when they never make it past four letter words in school. :nono:

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
poncho62 said:
Who claims to have a 163 IQ !! Not hardly with the questions she asks and statements she makes. I stopped reading/posting on her stuff after that 'revelation'. I have other opinions but since this is a family site.... :nono:

Dave :D

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
Wonder if she belongs to Mensa?......Most women do..............Oh wait........That's something else.................... :D

This one only posts when its about her,,,,,,doesnt participate on any other threads.

Hope we dont come accross as a bunch of women haters.

Thats OK, the HAMB has one now too........joined up with her 73 VW.....Anyone else joins up with something like that, and they are all over them about "non traditional" and such......Like the time HemmieGremmie tried to show his Gremlin over there.........Not this one......they are falling all over it.............makes me laugh.

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
poncho62 said:
Wonder if she belongs to Mensa?......Most women do..............Oh wait........That's something else.................... :D
If you've read her posts not sure she can spell 'Mensa'

When she started she was fun and somewhat unique - but the attention she got from a lot of the guys has seemed to go her head.

Oh well, some moderator from there will most likely see this, will report us, and probably ban poncho62 and me. NBD :mwink: .

Dave

Dave

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Ha Ha Ha reminds me of a bunch of school boys in heat hoping to get lucky :D

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Irelands child said:
If you've read her posts not sure she can spell 'Mensa'

When she started she was fun and somewhat unique - but the attention she got from a lot of the guys has seemed to go her head.

Oh well, some moderator from there will most likely see this, will report us, and probably ban poncho62 and me. NBD :mwink: .

Dave

Dave
They did ban me and I did not do anything except make one post...only three words.. "In your dreams".. Its no big deal though.

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
They did ban me and I did not do anything except make one post...only three words.. "In your dreams".. Its no big deal though.
HH But I assume they let you back in a week or so. Brent seems to have a thinner skin than Jon as he and I have gotten crosswise a couple of times when I questioned the integrity of his server program. Us OF's seem to be a burr in his blanket (yep - I'm even oldern you :rolleyes: )

Dave

1 - 20 of 37 Posts