Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deuce Days is on again in Victoria, B.C. this July. I know I'll be there - (paid my entry, booked the hotel etc); just curious how many of you may be attending as well.

Last I heard they had 300 plus Deuces entered.

I just filled out my application for the Deuce Day in northern California as well.

Gonna put some miles on the car this year.

Sidn

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll be there and I believe that number is a lot higher than 300 32's and growing everyday. From what I hear the City of Victoria is working with the organizers to accommodate one heck of a car show in that beautiful waterfront setting. Can't wait for this one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brad2v said:
I'm sure thinking of going.Sidn,do you know when and where the one in Nor Cal is going to be?Might be able to do a circuit during vacation.
The Nor Cal show is the 19th of August and in Calistoga, California, (Napa Valley). We just booked accomodations yesterday, and there wasn't much left to choose from.

I don't have the contact/registration info here, but if you're interested, I'll have it available tomorrow.

Sidn

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sidn said:
Yes it is! Andy and another chap are organizing this event.

I goofed on the email address - [email protected] - I had a space after 'the'.

Are you going to be in Victoria as well?

Sidn
Sure gonna try to get to Victoria,I can do that in a weekend if i take a day or two off,the Cali trip would have fall into vacation if I can sucker the family into hitting a car show or two on the trip.

·
Registered
605 Posts
30 bucks to put a car in, I hope. Otherwise, I can't see how they charge people for using public roads and walk ways.

I don't have a problem paying, its certanley going towards a good cause. I just cant figure how they charge for entry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You have a point BMM, but I was just thinking back over the recent shows I have entered, and almost all were held in a 'public' area. Such as Langley City, Seymour Mtn, Aldergrove Park , Kamloops, etc, and without exception I had to pay.

The only free show I can think of was at a local car dealer, and that was held on his lot.

I don't mind paying, if the money goes to a worthy cause.

Sidn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.