Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I found out about Hotrodders Bulletin Board by looking at the referral stats for our web site. Thought I'd take a look... Cool!

Aside from the web, I also write occasionally for some of the truck magazines. The current Nov/Dec 2004 issue of Truck Trend magazine has an article of mine about a 1989 Chevy hot-rod pickup with a Duramax diesel engine and Allison auto.

You can see the truck here as well.

Not many hot-rod Chevy diesels out there, but let me know if you have any questions.

Jim

·
Registered
721 Posts
Saw a show last nite on Big Rig Diesels and it was quite something. They covered everything: show trucks, A working truck show for over the roaders, pikes peak racers, salt flat 250 mph rigs and 130mph 1/4 mile rigs, road racing rigs and restored antique rigs. One guy had a collection that was amazing. He had two show off rigs that would burn donuts untill the smoke was so thick you couldn's see the rig anymore. They even had a cab and trailer grafted togather into an incredible motor home. It was a cool show.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.