Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Just new to this site. I am a do it yourselfer, retired because of health, so now my budget is not healthy, so in order for me to keep doing this car thing, I need to learn to do alot myself. I am also the type of guy who wants to do his own work anyway, so I am looking for any ideas to help with upholstery. Anyone got any ideas of sites that would really help me with diy upholstery?
Any input would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Chris

·
Slow but willing learner
5,407 Posts
Hey Chris, I see you are new to the forum and may not be familiar with how to search through it. When you log in go to Forums>> interiors>>tutorials and you will find excellent training threads. Being as interested as I am in interior work I started with page one and started reading the threads in order. I am now up to page 36 after a couple of months. Since there are 172 pages of interior forum threads I have only read about 20% of what the interior forum has to offer.

My advise to you is: use the search tool to look for the questions you may have. If you have a question that is not addressed don't hesitate to ask it and I will assure you, you will get an intelligent educated answer. The information you are looking for is here if you look for it.

There are other sources of course. I purchased Sid Chaver's DVDs and enjoyed them also. There is something nice about being able to watch the "instructor" work.

Welcome to the site and good luck with you project. Spend some time looking around the forum and I think you will be impressed.

John L

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for the info. I am just figuring out how to get aound the forum nad any help is greatly appreciated
Chris

Hey Chris, I see you are new to the forum and may not be familiar with how to search through it. When you log in go to Forums>> interiors>>tutorials and you will find excellent training threads. Being as interested as I am in interior work I started with page one and started reading the threads in order. I am now up to page 36 after a couple of months. Since there are 172 pages of interior forum threads I have only read about 20% of what the interior forum has to offer.

My advise to you is: use the search tool to look for the questions you may have. If you have a question that is not addressed don't hesitate to ask it and I will assure you, you will get an intelligent educated answer. The information you are looking for is here if you look for it.

There are other sources of course. I purchased Sid Chaver's DVDs and enjoyed them also. There is something nice about being able to watch the "instructor" work.

Welcome to the site and good luck with you project. Spend some time looking around the forum and I think you will be impressed.

John L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.