Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of building a module that will combine all of the following capabilities Shiftlight/ RPM Switch/ RPM Window Switch. I have the base desighn down but i need some more specific component information. Any detailed schematics would be greatly appriciated. Once this project is complete i will provide complete and detailed information for anyone who wants to build their own module.

One for all.....

Junorr

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
What? What are you trying to do?

MSD makes a RPM activated switch that simply completes the power circuit at the desired RPM.

Explain what you are trying to accomplish. Im confused.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote : MSD makes a RPM activated switch that simply completes the power circuit at the desired RPM.

They shure do but you have to buy a pill kit for the desired RPM as well as the module.

They also make a Shift Light which you have to buy the desired Pill Kit for as well as the light Module.

They also make a RPM Window Switch. Which means that between two desired and preset RPM's and at no other RPM the power circut is complete.

THere are probably infinate variations to these configurations however the one i am making is all three of the above mentioned modules combined. THis is nothing special in that the circuts are all very similar, but to have all three in one single module that is fully tuneable as a person gets it is something i havent seen yet.

As well the design im using is more or less indistructable, no worries about wiring the power backwards because it is fully internally protected at both ends.

THis provides many more options wothout haveing the fuss of several different components.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts