Hot Rod Forum banner

How far do you think thae pats can go?

• They'll win for the rest of the season

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • they'll win another 4 or 5 games

• they'll lose they're next game

• they arent actually winning, It is all a government conspiracy to cover up an assassination attempt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
18,438 Posts
Who are the patriots?...............................Football...Sissy sport.
Real athletes don't wear a ton of pads.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
They can and will be beaten. The Colts actually out-played them in the season opener, but made too many mistakes.

Somebody will knock em off. Only one team went an entire season undefeated, those fish from Miami.

The most dominant team I ever witnessed were the 85 Bears, however, even they were stopped short of going undefeated.

Brady is gonna wind up injured if he keeps plowing in head first.

·
Registered
190 Posts
NAIRB said:

The most dominant team I ever witnessed were the 85 Bears, however, even they were stopped short of going undefeated.
THE BEARS Argggg. Don't get me started....:sweat:
How far can they fall before they hit bottom?
Too bad we can't bring back Payton, Hampton, The Punky QB, Dikta and the rest of the '85 bears.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
pro70z28 said:
THE BEARS Argggg. Don't get me started....:sweat:
How far can they fall before they hit bottom?
Too bad we can't bring back Payton, Hampton, The Punky QB, Dikta and the rest of the '85 bears.

Don't forget the Fridge, and the rest of the gang.

Brutal defense.

I remember my Uncle was a big Cowboys fan and Da Bears beat em up like 49 to nothin. My uncle was so devastated, I won fifty bucks on that one. I just kept telling him, "Forty-nine to nothing!" what a slaughter.

Now I'm a Kansas City fan, but right now, they are the K.C. Chefs, not the Chiefs.

I was glad to see them give a good drubbing to Atlanta and Mr. Vick.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
the pats have won more games in a row than any other team in history, thats playoffs or regular season so you can all say what you want but untill someone does them better its all sour grapes.

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
thanks dude, no matter what you do sometimes you just can't get respect. in todays NFL when everyone is supposed to be pretty equal its quite an accomplishment for them and i don't expect that they will go undefeated for the season. but its not like when you had the steelers and cowboys in the 70's or the 49ers of the 80's then you had a few teams that were a step or two above everyone else and you knew that they would win

as for payton "crybaby" manning when the final score says they beat us when it counts i'll give them an atta boy untill then:nono: :nono:

if they made to many mistakes then they really didn't outplay them now did they?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts