Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guy tell me what a 4 speed in a Dodge truck (about 83) with slant 6 and Hurst shifter will fit? I mostly know Chevy stuff but can get this trans for about $20 . I collect all kind of parts and just want to know what this trans will fit : like does it fit the 340 , 360 are what besides the 6. I already took the shifterbecause I know it will work on Chevys and others but should I get the trans too? The shifter is exactly like a Hurst but I dont see Hurst stamped on it . It looks to be pretty old : but works as smooth as butter. These shifters are expensive. I found a Hurst Super shifter on a Ford top loader but it was pretty rusty , kind of frozen up but Im soaking it in cleaner. Doesnt the Super shift with the H pattern like the Competition Plus? but just have stronger rods? or is it an inline shifter like the old Ram-Rod? Im also interested in a Ram-Rod if anyone has one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.