Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like a Viper and a Honda S2000 did it and had a baby with a extra edgy Audi TT rear end grafted on since it was born missing a few bits.

http://www.dieselstation.com/archive/Dodge-Demon-Concept/

Summary= Saturn Sky (especially the Redline performance variant) is 100x better. :thumbup:

·
Administrator
18,635 Posts
1969NovaSS said:
It looks expensive witch suck causse the demon was a stripped down,affordable, and a fast car.
These types of cars are never going to be cheap....They are geared to the upscale, almost retired, baby boomers.....that had a muscle car or missed having a muscle car.................except, they will have all the creature comforts and toys.

Cheapppppppppp...........Never again.

·
Tow Chainer
245 Posts
Yup, even the old demons and dusters have climbed in price doubling and tripling in the last 4 years. They where essentially the neon's of their time. You could get a high performance one but you could also get a slant 6, or even the feather duster for high gas mileage.

I'd rather see them honor the lines like the concept challenger does, dump the vert, and all the sport compact scoops and vents that do nothing...

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you want cheap performance I guess we're stuck with fwdv6s or 4s. Man does it feel like the late 1980s cars again. At least it keeps me feeling like the little kid I was back then.

Malibu SS/G6 GTP twins, Saturn ION Redline/Cobalt SS twins, any turdo neon SRT-4s out there... grand. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.