Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just been flipping threw some old threads and this Kay lah keeps poping up . But its not just the name that catches my eye its that it says former member of hr.com.. was she booted or just left . i haven't seen this "former member" any where else. ... Plus im board and have nothing to do .

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Plus im board and have nothing to do
I SAW in another thread where someone else was BOARD. You two need to get together because that would be something to BUILD on. But if you really have a PINING to get a good thread started you might want to get TREES involves. Stand tall. Being BOARD is not all bad. If you get all the BOARD people on this site, we can BUILD a really good thread. Well I guess that pretty well NAILS it. I'm off to work for the day. Oh. BTW...just don't get caught being KNOTTY. Some others might not take KINDLING to it.

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
Kevin45 said:
I SAW in another thread where someone else was BOARD. You two need to get together because that would be something to BUILD on. But if you really have a PINING to get a good thread started you might want to get TREES involves. Stand tall. Being BOARD is not all bad. If you get all the BOARD people on this site, we can BUILD a really good thread. Well I guess that pretty well NAILS it. I'm off to work for the day. Oh. BTW...just don't get caught being KNOTTY. Some others might not take KINDLING to it.
I would be careful here as you might go against his GRAIN. But most likely his BARK is worse than his bite.

Maybe you two can BRANCH out and do a comedy routine..

Just don't get yourselves out on a LIMB.

Guess I will BOW out now. I need to color my ROOTS.

It's 0430hrs. and my insomnia is killing me... :drunk:

Maybe make like a TREE and LEAF? :D

(I feel like a SAP... :confused: )

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hat's off to Kev and Kultulz! :thumbup:
I didn't think it was possible to fit that many puns in 2 POSTS!
I guess there was room for one more. :p

Good stuff!

Rock on and God bless...

Señor

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Don't know how board he is, Kev but if he's looking for Kaylah sounds like he has more a hard wood problem. Great thread (not). If I was a drinking man I'd go out and get planked.:D

·
NYOFP4RJ3CHRIS
1,545 Posts
kristkustoms said:
I need to read Hotrodders Lounge more often, Im completely lost.
Normally I WOOD be lost too, but I'm following along OAKay on this one.........FUR now anyways. :drunk: :D

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
Hey.... I SAW that.... CUT it out WOOD you?
Mahgoney's barns need fed, so I'll SEED you all later.:p

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
Mahgoney's barns need fed, so I'll SEED you all later
That's it...just run off and leaf us all hanging. You've done that tree times now. But if you must leaf on your own acord then by all means go root ahead. But I know you will be back because you wood not leaf us for good. At least I do knot think you wood. well ash you all must know...I must leaf also as I have some work to do. So I am going to log off until later. I have a few trees to move today. The wife has been after me to do it so I said I wood. I just hope they aren't so heavy that I will end up have to shop for a truss. That would be a corker. I wanted to leaf one of the trees but she said it was veneer the house so it has to go. Anyways I have to run so I'll saw all of you later.

Kevin

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
:confused:

Guess I will BOW out of this one as it is getting too DENSE (as in stand of trees) for me...

You guys have been real PEACHY about this....oh.... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts