Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to run a set up on desktop dyno to see a est on my power and torque i have a dodge 360 single plane victor manifold 8.1 comp port matched and polished stock bore and stroke lift is int 454 exh 480 216 228 dur at .050 1.84 1.60 valves 8.5 wires elec ignition headers 1 1/4 to 2.5 inch collector and x pipe 150 shot of nitrous edelbrock 750 1.5 ratio rockers 2500 stall converter 3.91 rear gears please if anyone who has it could run that i cant afford to buy that has its 100 dollars and id really rather use it for something that may help performance or swap a cam to get a better rating and not a one time use product like the software
thanks

·
Build it right the first time
227 Posts
the first pic is without nos the second is with a 150 shot

these may be a little off b/c I don't know the exact flow of your heads I just estimated what seemed right..... they do show some relatively impressive numbers though :p hope it helps

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats not bad id be happy with 270 at 5900 with no nos good enough for what i wanna do with my truck:) thanks even though volumetric efficency is high at peak power 90 percent is simalar to a indy car i believe i knew i should of went stroker my power band dropped out at 6000 rpm which would be great for a stroker set up well next block i get im going 408 with my top end i already got thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol did you see with nitrous 695 foot pounds of torque at 2000 rpm lol there would go my crank rods and my forged pistons lol at least if i ran it that low id get a sight glass near my oil pan from my block haha cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts