Hot Rod Forum banner

dose any one know

589 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  302 Z28
does anyone the name of the web site i could go to or call where you can send off for a new vin number and title for your car if you dont have one ?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I would imagine there are two, or your states DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles).

But it isn't that easy, you can't just get a new VIN. There are ways to cheat your way to one, but there is no legitimate way that I know of.

Go to your states DMV web site and explore the various options available to obtain a new VIN. That is the only LEGAL way to do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.