Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several weeks ago Nightfire and Poncho helped me figure out how to upload pics into the album.Poncho replied"Now I have created a monster."How correct he was.Then Mike has to upload video and audio.Well what an idea.So if you all have the capabilities."Lets hear your car rumble":thumbup: http://hotrodders.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=11442

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

SWEET:thumbup: are you running glasspacks?

This one is for sale at the local ads, he's asking 7500 for it but it sure looks nice

Got new shocks, new paint, rebuilt engine and dual exhaust:drool:

Mike

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No glasspacks.It exhausts thru Flowtech Afterburner headers,into 2.5 pipe with Flowmaster 40's.The tailpipes exit right behind each rear wheel well and sounds hella wicked when you go under an overpass.The reverb is cool.

I think I have seen that one,or one similar to it on a Malibu site I visit.Is that the SS badge on the fender?A guy did one of those up and it was on E-Bay for awhile.Love those G-Bodies.Ill have to get pics of the ElCamino when I get to the garage this weekend.1985 SS.About to get a frame-off done on it.

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
Hey RCastle... you forgot to rev the motor!!! At idle it sounds like the drum line of a high school band. Nice.

·
Registered
134 Posts
that hemi car is awesome!!! I am just sitting here watching that video over and over and over.......

Its impossible to drive a car with open headers like a sane person. Another thing I like is the fact that when the guy winds it out and shifts, the camera moves back and forth, like its really pulling. thats really cool man, thanks.

The more I watch this, the more I want to take the exhaust off of my car....my poor poor ears.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey RCastle... you forgot to rev the motor!!!

I have one but it is too big to upload.By the time I got it set up,started the Malibu and reved it,got out and turned it off it was a large file.If I can persuede my wife to assist today we'll see if I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

I want to cruise in the Duece.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
RCastle said:
I have one but it is too big to upload.By the time I got it set up,started the Malibu and reved it,got out and turned it off it was a large file.If I can persuede my wife to assist today we'll see if I can pull a rabbit out of my hat.

I want to cruise in the Duece.

Yea to bad we can only upload about 8 seconds of video on this board.

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Mike,be more technical,it sounds better.It is no longer plastic,it A Lightweight,Space Age Composite Material.

Come on guys.Lets hear em.Man I love the sounds of a engine rumbling.Put em on here.

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
That sounded good RCastle. Anyone that uploads a movie should include a burnout. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts