Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Welcome to the board :welcome:

You should read our board guidlines before posting, they can be found here:
http://www.hotrodders.com/help/board/guidelines.html

You are not allowed to post any kind of advertising here, and posting your website URL is not allowed.`You should edit that out, before a Moderator does. That is somewhat unnerving.

Later,
mikey

·
Banned
1,828 Posts
powerrodsmike said:
Welcome to the board :welcome:

You should read our board guidlines before posting, they can be found here:
http://www.hotrodders.com/help/board/guidelines.html

You are not allowed to post any kind of advertising here, and posting your website URL is not allowed.`You should edit that out, before a Moderator does. That is somewhat unnerving.

Later,
mikey

The rule is OK by me ..................... BUT!... looks like that this rule is flexible and applied at random, paint and body , hot rod art excluded. Example I read a post right in this forum that was doing business right before your very eyes, just in the last 2 or 3 days. I would name the thread but I am a nobody and waiting until the big cheeses figure it out for themselves. Seems to me if you want to have rules that they at least should be constant..... any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Alot of other folks see that kind of stuff also. :(

I hit this
"report bad post" button on every one that I see, and report it as advertising.

Later, mikey

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
pepi - powerrodsmike is correct. Hit the report symbol when you see advertising or any other thing you think should not be on the site. I use it a lot and have never been questioned on why I do it. After a couple of hours the thread is usually edited. The mods are not always on the board so when they see my report they can go right to the problem area. I don't think that the rule is flexible and applied at random they just miss those things once in awhile if it is not reported.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.