Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1971 472-Stocker Hemi Cuda with dule sniper throttle bodies.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and I hope I am posting in the correct spot.
I purchased two holly snipers and put them on my 772 stocker Hemi Cuda. I have called MSD and Holly at least 15 times each. Every time I called I got a different tech. Each one told me something different . They Had me buy anther coil, another distributor and another MSD box. I could hear them flipping the pages on the phone. I am as you can tell very un happy with Holly/MSD.
Now that you have a little background , can anyone help me fix my problem. When I stomp on the gas the car bogs and almost stalls. I have taken it to Serval mechanics and spent over 6000 dollars tiring to get it fixed. Does any one have any suggestions on why it will not run properly?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am new to this forum and I hope I am posting in the correct spot.
I purchased two holly snipers and put them on my 772 stocker Hemi Cuda. I have called MSD and Holly at least 15 times each. Every time I called I got a different tech. Each one told me something different . They Had me buy anther coil, another distributor and another MSD box. I could hear them flipping the pages on the phone. I am as you can tell very un happy with Holly/MSD.
Now that you have a little background , can anyone help me fix my problem. When I stomp on the gas the car bogs and almost stalls. I have taken it to Serval mechanics and spent over 6000 dollars tiring to get it fixed. Does any one have any suggestions on why it will not run properly?
Need a lot more info on your combination. So far all we know is you have 2 snipers on a 772 hemi and it bogs and almost stalls. Does it recover after that ?.What is the fuel supply pump etc have you measure fuel volume to snipers. The more info you can supply the better

·
Registered
1971 472-Stocker Hemi Cuda with dule sniper throttle bodies.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need a lot more info on your combination. So far all we know is you have 2 snipers on a 772 hemi and it bogs and almost stalls. Does it recover after that ?.What is the fuel supply pump etc have you measure fuel volume to snipers. The more info you can supply the better
First I would like to thank you for replying. Second I made a typo I have a 472 stroker.
It recovers after Bogg. The fuel pressure is 60
1. Sniper 4150 2X4 black
2.Blaster SS Black coil PN 82073
3. TTI Aluminized X-haust system PT# xe25hw-cu
4. Rus-650340 fuel pressure gauge
5. DDC-P4510633 intake manifold
6. MSD digital 6a ignition control black pt.# 62013
7. dominator billet EFi\I by pass fuel pressure regulator 12-848
8. Chrysler 426 Dual sync distributor Part # 2383

9. Sniper EFI fuel tank system 255 LPH
a. 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly
b. Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports