Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dui's costing me $2500+, but... on Nov. 1st when i got back to work after dropping off my glasses to get fixed i had a messege on my voice mail that my dad, who was about ready to die anyway, put a bullet into his heart down in Reno on Halloween. i just got back yesterday after a week w/o glasses trying to tie up all kinds of loose ends and arrainge a funeral/cremation/notices/account closures etc.
i am trying to figure out if there are two more people out there that i know who are going to die (84 yr old aunt and mom, 94yr old uncle, 73 yr old aunt) or if the following things that happened to me constitute my 3 really bad things happening: 1- Dui, 2- dad cashing in his chips; 3- finding out my aunt, who has heretofore always been normal at all times, has the most unbelieveable and most incredible attacks of alzheimers imaginable, but only like three times a year. i thought my uncle was full of crap till Sat. night when my aunt, who was at my dad's funeral, asked me where my dad was, how he died, if my uncle knows, when the funeral is, where it is, and after detailed explanations to each question, heard every question again, over and over and over for over 15 minutes. up until last night she has always been totally cognizant!! whoa!!! think i picked the wrong month to quit drinking.

·
Banned
431 Posts
you must be a very laided back easy going person to put up with all of the BS in your life.
i know that i couldn't do it.
keep on keepin' on man, things will get better.

·
or Jeff, or Doc, or...
989 Posts
Sam-
Sorry to hear about your dad.

Jeff

Just out of curiosity, were you a mass murderer in a past life? Seems someone is trying to level the field with you..WOW!

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Dam, Bull, that's a string of bad luck. On the brighter side, it looks like folks in your family live to a ripe old age.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
Bull,
Sorry to hear about your dad, guess his bucket was full:(

Jeff Foxworthy is going to start a new line of jokes:

You may have bullhiemers luck if...

Were all with ya.

Dutch

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
i hope you get through this time soon and things start looking up for you .ive been through a few rough patches myself but not like that my best wishes are with you

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Sorry to hear of all your bad luck and your Dad's passing Bull. Might be a good time to buy a lottery ticket, your luck is about to turn around.

·
Registered
579 Posts
sorry to hear about your dad, i lost mine a few years ago. it still hurts sometimes.
well, i guess your aunt is old enough to forget things
WOW what a fine for drinking and driving!!sheesh,that will keep you too poor to drink for awhile...solem regards ,mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts