Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used ppg durathane did you like it just wondering if it's any good cause I have about 150 gallons of it a very very good price

[ April 04, 2003: Message edited by: Mr. Green ]</p>

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
150 gallons?! $3 a gallon?! Expiration date almost up? Let me in on the deal.

Durathane is a pretty spiffy paint. Used it twice, once on a '69 RT charger and again on a Coronet (leftovers).

HK

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have lots of colors this old guy would go and buy out paint stores and sell it he sold it to my buddy and my buddy sold it to me

It seems to be preety darn good stuff we painted a set of spiral stairs with it and draged tools up and no chips yet

[ April 03, 2003: Message edited by: Mr. Green ]</p>

·
8,453 Posts
Sounds like the hard-to-believe deal a guy found here in Bakersfield a few years ago. He found the proverbial farmers barn with something like 18 completely stock, complete '33-'42 Willys. Bought them for a song, several $thousand . He quit his job and started a hot rod shop building and selling custom Willys! I saw his shop when he had 5 of the cars in various states of completion. He since moved out of town and I lost track of him.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Mr.Green, I'll send you an e-mail, alright on second thought, you send me an e-mail :D E-mail in profile.

HK

[ April 03, 2003: Message edited by: Halloweenking ]</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts