Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could use any other blades for this, or if I have to use the Eastwood ones? Hoping to find some local I can use right away.

I broke the ones that came with it by stupidly not paying attention and trying to cut two layers of metal without knowing it.

Thanks,
Russ

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
pricy ?

I did the same thing with my black and decker shears, They wanted $ 75 plus shipping for the piece about the size of my finger nail, I bought a harbor freight one with the sale 20 % coupon and it cuts ok. I buy replacement parts for tools from a company called E-replacement parts, they have good service and some tool repair Utube videos. A lot of tools are rebranded, Eastwood probably doesn't make it. You just need to find the manufacture,

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Hf not bd

Harbor Freight blades are quite a bit diffeent than my old Black and decker shear, I have seen old BD shears on Ebay for $30. Call E replacement or check their website to see if they have eastwood listed on the piece you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.