Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
174 Posts
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, $75,000 for a grilled cheese sandwhich. I want one but dont have the cash,oh wait. All I need is $5 and I can make my own. Wait wait,is that the cops I hear coming for false advertisement? Hope so. lol.
BTB,you can tell thats sooooooo fake,and scarry lookin,lol.

Anything for money nowdays. Maybe if im lucky,I can sell my radio and tell people its rare cuz it talks to you.....Wonder if someone will buy it......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't be so Naive

Cruiseomatic said:
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, $75,000 for a grilled cheese sandwhich. I want one but dont have the cash,oh wait. All I need is $5 and I can make my own. Wait wait,is that the cops I hear coming for false advertisement? Hope so. lol.
BTB,you can tell thats sooooooo fake,and scarry lookin,lol.

Anything for money nowdays. Maybe if im lucky,I can sell my radio and tell people its rare cuz it talks to you.....Wonder if someone will buy it......:rolleyes:
They are obviously fake.....It is mainly people making fun of this lady for posting a "real" grilled cheese.

·
Premium Member
6,623 Posts
...and to think I just finished eating a cornbeef sandwich with an uncanny likeness to Alfred E. Newman.

I coulda been a contender I tells ya.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
The Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese was on the news last night. It was pulled off of Ebay then decided that Ebay would let it back on. Supposingly the sandwich is a few years old. At least that is what was reported on the news.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.