Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edelbrock Victor 4+4 Single Plane Intake Manifold

I recently acquired an Edelbrock Victor 4+4 single plane intake manifold, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it? I just figured it was an earlier version of the Victor Jr.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are right... The intake is a Victor 4+4 and not a Victor 2+2... I am three hours away from home at school, and I was going off of memory alone... I bought the intake for almost nothing at a swap meet... At the time I just figured it was an older model of the Victor Jr... Coincidentally, the intake is currently on a 305... Thank you for the response.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I only paid $65 for it... Edelbrock lists it for 5000-8500 RPM applications... My Dad and I just built a hot rod 1947 Chevy Truck, and we wanted to take it to the Mid-Western Nationals... We did not have enough time to build up our 327 so we got a 1977 305 out of a truck for free... The intake is currently on the 305 which will hardly rev to 5000 RPM... If you want to see some pictures of the hot rod, check out my project journal...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.