Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 1965 el camino someone welded the dash from a 1955 in before I bought it for 25 $100 bills, it looked so good being a silly kid I figured thats just how it came from the factory until I saw another just like it, and they were like, woah man! So its a black metal that wraps around the doors complete with the clock and chevy bowtie design all around and its a perfect fitment other than the fact i'm unable to open the little triangular windows on either side all the way. I was thinking about cutting some diamond plate and painting them black to make my door panels, but that would heat up quite a bit during the summer time; So maybe I could opt for some regular 55 chevy ones instead, or check out an interior shop. Mind you, it would need to be a custom fit type deal; any recommendations?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I have been using imgbb since photobucket ransomed my account several years ago. I do not see ever using photobucket ever again. The amount of broken links they caused has ruined many tech threads.

I have several hundred pictures on imgbb without a issue. It is easy to upload them. I use medium sized links which works with all forums.

Of course it is free they are happy with ad revenue. But I do only use it on my PC's which I can keep cleaner then my phone.

https://imgbb.com/

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
What do you fellows use for image hosting on here? Or can I just upload files directly without a third party

Upload directly under "manage attachments". You never know when a 3 party is going to pull the carpet out from under you, so the pics will be gone forever in the archives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts