Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy.
5,122 Posts
michael450r said:
the motors i got from my dad i dont no wat they are the id codes are D31E and75ZY-6015-AA and D4DE-6015-BA 5k27
Ok, please keep all your information in your one thread. This is not instant messenger, it is a continuing conversation under ONE heading. Everything ever related to these should be posted into this thread.

You use the POST REPLY buttons at the bottom of each text message.

·
Ford Man to the bone!!!
112 Posts
xntrik said:
Ok, please keep all your information in your one thread. This is not instant messenger, it is a continuing conversation under ONE heading. Everything ever related to these should be posted into this thread.

You use the POST or REPLY buttons at the bottom of each text message.
Dang Xntrik: we do think alike. Scarry aint it? :evil:

·
Save a horse, Ride a Cowboy.
5,122 Posts
D4DE-6015-BA found in google.

It is a Ford 302 V8 block code for 1974 (D4), cast date October (K) 27, 1975 so it undoubtedly was delivered in a 1976 vehicle.

If you look at the rear of the intake manifold on the machined flat surface of the block there might be a stamped in number....

Other numbers unknown there, needs a Ford decoder site as the ZZ looks like an engineering number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.