Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I need help finding a way to remove the demon that has taken control of my S-10. If you have read the engine forum lately you will see that my latest problem is an oil filter full of ground metal. The engine has been running about a year now and I still have not got this truck to the track. First I had to change ECU's since the only programmer I found for the old one quit doing it. Then I had abosolute hell getting the new ECU to work. Next comes the oil leak that I battled for a few weeks. Once that was buttoned up I found that my piping had to be redone because boost was out of control. After I got that fixed I started having more ECU problems. I decided to change ECU's to the one running now and all was looking good. Thought I might get to the track next weekend........but the demon says no. He has decide that I need to not have oil pressure anymore. So now the engine is on its way out for a tear down.

If anyone has some sort of ceremony I can perform I would be forever in your debt. I am getting tired of wrenching to be quiet honest.

Chris

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Hey I'm Catholic, aren't they the ones who always perform them?

The only quick solution would be so sign that title over to me and let it be my problem.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
The ban on assault rifles is almost over. :evil: Dan

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
finally, every seeming stable American can own an assault riffle once again, tis a glorious occasion.

I guess now I really have to be careful who I piss off.

·
Registered
12 Posts
"I have Exercissseeedd the Demon, This Car Is Cleansed" - Ace Ventura

LMAO

Hmmmm......Lay some bible on it and yell "YOU ARE HEALED, COME OUT OF HER SATAN"

if that dont work, well, your screwed. lol

·
Come Home Safe Soldier
846 Posts
I have a Demon on my Malibu.Cute little devils.You may need a Medicine Man.Get Pantera's "Cowboys From Hell" cd,play it real loud,you will never hear that ominous engine squeal.

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Turbo,

Don't be sexist. The demon may be a she!

I know that feeling. The 406 in my '86 is "The Engine From Hell".

In 1,300 miles, I've had a bad cam lobe, a broken balancer bolt, three timing cover leaks, one subperformance cylinder (rings), and a couple of mashed woodruff keys.

Just when I thought the gods had smiled on me, last night the oil pressure gauge began registering about 90 lbs pressure...and the gauge only reads to 60 lbs!

·
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
174 Posts
Some cars dont need it,lol. I used to think my lizzy did,but after a few floorboards,and 2 threats to the crusher,i got no problems. :thumbup: And yes,I named my truck after the girl i love,and she thought it was hillarious,and cute too. lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
LOL! I performed an exorcism on my '95........when I removed the EFI. I met an even bigger demon when I went carbed. Now, I am once again installing a demon...........EFI is on it's way back as we speak. Just have a talk with the car. Tell it the following:

Listen to me, you (insert colorful curse word here).....if you plan on continuing "the pampered life" you will rid yourself of any demons you have. You have it made........you're just some spoiled brat that tries to suck the life out of me. It ends now........you either agree with me, or off to the boneyard you go.

Sometimes, they listen. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Gettheledout said:
"I have Exercissseeedd the Demon, This Car Is Cleansed" - Ace Ventura

LMAO

Hmmmm......Lay some bible on it and yell "YOU ARE HEALED, COME OUT OF HER SATAN"

if that dont work, well, your screwed. lol
that might work.. but imagine if he really does that .. how stupid would he look??..

lol just givin ya guys crap..but anyway man.. i hope u find the problem soon..because if u dont.. that will suck..

lol..

Nos

·
Kenneth Howard hates you...
572 Posts
You know what works for me? I look it straight in the grille and say:
"Knock it off...or I'm gonna buy a f**king ford"
Usually takes care of it. At least until I forget...
Later,
WEIMER

·
aka Duke of URL
4,815 Posts
I made my old lady get out and walk once. Had to take that little sticker off that read AIR BAG EQUIPPED... :thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nos said:
that might work.. but imagine if he really does that .. how stupid would he look??..
Nos
yes but realize how funny it will be if we saw it. Better yet, if he video taped it and showed it on the forum. hmmm....... something to think about. (Laughing Out Loud)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I talk to Rosey. We usually come to an agreement on things. If not, I'll let her sit for a month. That just pisses her off more though.

MoocH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts